livestream

Watch live streaming video from globalrevolution at livestream.com

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mt. Pleasant woman does jail time for 'clean lot violation' | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

Mt. Pleasant woman does jail time for 'clean lot violation' | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment - This is what I don't call southern hospitality. I call it down right disgusting all around. Nice going judge and people involved. I'm glad to see you help your neighbors out!  Does it take it getting in the news to get help in today's world?  What are people thinking, or not thinking.  It cost more to have her arrested, kept in jail and go to court for the tax payers then it probably would have cost to repair her roof.  Red tape and bureaucracy seem to out do common sense all the time in America today.

Of course who do I see trying to get the person bailed out and help fix the property occupy Charleston members. I'm sure others will too now that the story is out.  Now that is what I call southern hospitality. Thank you Occupy Charleston for caring. I will help if I can in anyway too.

Update:  A good thing happened after story hit the news.  Well once people did hear about this a whole lot of groups, people and organization volunteered to help.

No comments: