livestream

Watch live streaming video from globalrevolution at livestream.com

Sunday, December 11, 2011

If "occupy" faded

If "occupy" fades (I hope it will not fade, I have to keep faith in the people) I will not place any blame upon those that attempted the S.O.S. call.  I will not blame anyone else for what will probably come.  I do place shame on those that started attacking and smearing before they ever tried to understand what resonates so strong with so many.

Though most people realize that there is a lot of things going really wrong (whether they agree or not with occupy methods) and if we don't do something major there will be a lot of suffering.  I hope for everyone that something changes. If not I know I will continue on.  However, I'm not as sure that the American Dream will have that same fate or ability to continue on.

No comments: